Senior Project Research Supervision
- Eva Frishberg (Spring 2017). The impact of self-generated growth narrative on women’s persistence and effort on math tasks .**
- Sarah Genung (Spring 2017). Human chameleons: Are biracial individuals with integrated racial identities more prone to body dissatisfaction?
- Glenisha Givens (Spring 2017). Putting micro-aggressions under the microscope: Examining the effects of micro-aggressions on student engagement in the college classroom.**
- Maayan Eldar (Spring 2016). What’s your type?: Readability of fonts across native and non- native English speakers.**
- Zachary Goodman (Spring 2016). Contrasting substance abuse and mobile gaming addiction.
- Nicole Lang (Spring 2016). The influence of arousal on the perception of colors.**
- Veronika Mojzesova (Fall 2015). The difference in motor memory as a function of the characteristic movements of musical instruments.
- Michelle Lee (Spring 2015). Eating disorders in Asian-American women: Self-esteem and fat phobia.**
(Date indicates semester of completion, **indicates empirical project)